1) First, follow the instructions here to flash SuperB with the ESP tool.
2) Follow the instructions here to set up the board manager for ESP32.
3) Connect the SuperB with the USB adapter board and select the correct port.
4) Open the serial monitor, with baud equal to 115200 and both NL and CR set.
5) Hit RESET on the USB adapter board, the SuperB should report back ready.
Try the following two commands sequentially to get a list of access points visible to the SuperB:
For a full list of available AT commands click here.